GOOD AND SAFE TRADING WITH WÜRTH MALTA
03.04.2020 | Würth Malta
Doctors, Nurses, Police Force, Armed Forces, Civil Protection, Sanitation Workers, Supermarket Workers, Farmers, Truck Drivers, Delivery Drivers, Warehouse Workers and all those doing what they can to help. #EverydayHeroes
This is how we can tackle the corona virus situation together
At Würth, we are doing everything we can to limit the corona virus infection by following all the recommendations of the National Authorities, Business Associations and our Headquarters. At the same time, we are focusing on how we can best support our customers' business in the current situation, both in terms of operations and interaction with each other. We are closely monitoring all the developments and continuously assess whether we can further reduce the risk of infection.
This means that we have implemented a number of measures with effect from 13 March 2020, updated on the 22 March 2020.
As a customer, this means that you can:
- Get good advice, guidance and order items by e-mail or by phoning 21494604 or by contacting your sales representative.
- You can visit one of our shops in Zebbug, Malta or Victoria, Gozo where our staff is using all the necessary precautions such as good ventilation, face masks, gloves and also by keeping the required distance thus making sure that all risks are minimised.
- Entry flow into our shops will be controlled by scanning temperatures of entrants and Only allowing seven customers in the shop at any one time.
- Order items online at eshop.wuerth.com.mt - If you are not a registered customer, you can easily do this by following the steps as described below.
- You can also join our chat at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and our support staff will be able to help you through this process.
- Contact your usual sales person by phone or e-mail and together you can agree on the way forward of how we can best support your business with orders.
Can you get the items you need?
Yes, except for a few items, we are fully capable of delivering and are well stocked. See the full selection at eshop.wuerth.com.mt, where you can also shop online if you prefer.
We have taken the following actions with our internal staff:
- Administrative and support staff have been instructed to work from home on a rotational basis.
- Our main warehouse is operating under certain restrictions and we have instructed all our staff on measures to reduce the risk of infection.
- We take advantage of the strength of being part of a worldwide Group that has good opportunities to secure deliveries to all Würth companies, and thus security of delivery to our customers, even in the current situation.
We will continuously keep customers, partners and suppliers updated via social media and regular e-mail newsletters. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAILS
Here's our 2 STEP process to easily start shopping online
Register as a eshop user
In order to shop in our online shop, you must first register as an eshop customer. After registering, you will usually receive a confirmation within 15-30 minutes. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Order your products online
Once you are an eshop customer you can log in, view your prices and easily order online. We have over 25,000 products so far on our eshop and that number is going up.