Rust penetrating agent
• Excellent creeping properties ensure quick rust and corrosion penetration.
• Very good lubrication properties. Remedies creaks and squeaks. Reduces friction and wear.
• Great cleaning power is ensured thanks to penetration under dirt, grease and oil residue.
• Best possible cling to metals. A thin, viscous protective film prevents moisture on even the smallest uneven spots and protects against rust and corrosion.
• Water and moisture-displacing properties and excellent creeping properties improve electrical conductivity and remedy leakage current.